Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 608 Connaught Drive, Jasper, AB T0E |
|Phone number||+1 780-852-3559|
Opening hours Open now. Today: 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm
|Sunday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Monday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Friday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00 pm — 11:00 pm |
Reviews about Cantonese Restaurant
- 1 / 5By Carol PintoThe restaurant wasn't too busy. The dishes and glasses were not clean. The food we ordered was served literally in 2 mins. Very fast service, just seemed like microwable meal. The waitress charged us 15% tips which was unacceptable forceably in the bill. It is unacceptable to be charged this high, unless you are willingly ready to tip with the service and food served. I was clearly not impressed with this. I wouldn't recommend this place, unless you have no option in Jasper.June 17, 2017
- 1 / 5By Alexander NachajProbably the worst restaurant I have ever visited. Hope you enjoy microwaved meals that were cooked earlier in the day. Other highlights: dirty dishes and cutlery -with lipstick on my glass; waiter overcharged us, and did not apologize or immediately correct the bill when it was pointed out; and a child at a table nearby vomited on the carpet.June 16, 2017
- 1 / 5By Ken KuoWarning. Would give 0 stars if possible. Waitress forced a minimum 15% tips at the till. In fact, she pushed the card into the reader and physically pressed the "Accept" bottom on the credit card reader. Ridiculous. Of course we disputed the charge. This is the restaurant culture as I overheard a similar conversation at a nearby table. Other reviews mentioned the same thing. This is my forth and definitely final time visiting. Please avoid at all cost.
And if you are wondering the food. Yes this is the only Chinese restaurant in town but it is definitely overpriced for some mediocre, unauthentic food.April 13, 2017
- 2 / 5By Kathryn ShuckEdible but not good. Potstickers we're definitely frozen and maybe had freezer burn, sweet &sour pork was deep fried and dry. Mixed veggies with beef was pretty good, so was the waterOctober 28, 2016
- 4 / 5By Victor YeungA good Chinese restaurant in Jasper. It's surprise you can find some true Chinese cooking in such tourist town.August 21, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Cantonese Restaurant
Cantonese Restaurant is a restaurant based in Jasper, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.